Matt Avery | Founder & Chief Strategist
As a marketer I combine inspired creativity and analytics to position clients where they need to be for their greatest impact.
My skills are distinct with a background in anthropology, non-profit fundraising, B2B/B2C marketing, and two master’s degrees. With a varied skill set, I am able to work collaboratively with clients to find a unique strategy to improve their business. Together, you can be assured that your marketing strategy, execution, and adaptation will be done with excellence.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive marketing strategy for a $25m business service firm
- Created sustainable structural processes and organizational goals for an international non-profit
- Built a technology start-up company’s business model, marketing plan, and go-to-market strategy
- Created an investment plan for a technology company in a $10m funding round
- Raised $500,000 for orphan care in Haiti through marketing campaigns
- Developed, organized, and oversaw Gala which profited $105,000 delivering 150% of target
- Created and oversaw crowd funding project “The Nehemiah Project” which raised $28,000 achieving 112% of goal
- Increased social media reach for an organization by 400% through effective social media strategies
In the News
3rd Place: 2015 Google AdWords Social Impact Award, competed in global team online Google AdWords marketing challenge by developing and executing a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign for River Oaks Chamber Orchestra
North American Champion and 5th Place Globally: Innovators Race by Capgemini, with teammate Preeti Singh, we created an innovative digital strategy to assist the Boys and Girls Club of America in member acquisition and retention
Alejandro I. Sanoja | Creative Director
The success of your company is my goal. I will help you build a memorable brand by maximizing marketing at the intersection of creativity and analytics.
To be at the top you have to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. I have a proven track record of success in different contexts, which allows me to help you do the same. I have lived and worked in 3 different countries, am fluent in two languages, and my economics and finance background allows me to use creativity in an effective and efficient way.
Together, we will win by executing data-driven marketing with discipline.
- Designed and delivered pitch decks for a $10 million equities fund, a $1 million venture fund, & for non-profits, attaining a 100% conversion rate
- Developed and executed a marketing strategy that grew a following of 50,000+ on Instagram in less than 16 months
- Created and executed a content marketing campaign that positioned a website on the first page of Google in less than 6 months
- Conducted workshops for an organization that has helped launch 53 business with 37% of them receiving third-party funding
- Created a workshop that allowed MBA students to increase their professional network, and presence on social media platforms, by at least 50% in less than a semester
- Conducted graduate guest lectures and the Cougar Investment Fund, an $11 million equities fund within the MBA Program at the C. T. Bauer College of Business
As Seen On
TEDx Speaker: Got obstacles? Alejandro has a process and methodology to help you overcome these by developing a mindset "Positive Suffering". TEDx is an independently organized TED event.
Ann Avery | Managing Principal
I am a highly effective, results driven Marketing/Business Executive with 30 years of business experience within Fortune 25 and 400 corporations. Over the past three decades, I have consistently been a successful and proven leader in business results through strategic planning, development, execution and measurement.
During my career I have excelled as a creative and analytical problem solver who utilizes tools to clearly identify and define objectives to structures programs and processes which optimize and maximize business goals.
- Expert in business turnaround activities
- P&L portfolio management; exceeding $1.2B in annual revenues
- Achieved #1 Market Share for Americas Business Notebooks and Workstations
- Innovative product strategist - led definition and requirement of HP’s first net book solution
- High performing creative marketing professional who consistently exceeds expectations
- Analytical problem solver who demonstrates sound business acumen
- Proven motivator who excels at team building and leadership
- Well respected for relationship management skills and the ability to achieve exceptional results
- Effective and persuasive communication and presentation skills