Matt Avery | Founder
I combine inspired creativity and analytics to position clients where they need to be for their greatest impact.
My skills are distinct with a background in anthropology, non-profit fundraising, B2B/B2C marketing, and two master’s degrees. With a varied skill set, I am able to work collaboratively with clients to find a unique strategy to improve their business. Together, you can be assured that your strategy, execution, and adaptation will be done with excellence.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive marketing strategy for a $25m business service firm
- Created sustainable structural processes and organizational goals for an international non-profit
- Built a technology start-up company’s business model, marketing plan, and go-to-market strategy
- Created an investment plan for a technology company in a $10m funding round
- Raised $500,000 for orphan care in Haiti through marketing campaigns
- Developed, organized, and oversaw Gala which profited $105,000 delivering 150% of target
- Created and oversaw crowd funding project “The Nehemiah Project” which raised $28,000 achieving 112% of goal
- Increased social media reach for an organization by 400% through effective social media strategies
In the News
3rd Place: 2015 Google AdWords Social Impact Award, competed in global team online Google AdWords marketing challenge by developing and executing a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign for River Oaks Chamber Orchestra
North American Champion and 5th Place Globally: Innovators Race by Capgemini, with teammate Preeti Singh, we created an innovative digital strategy to assist the Boys and Girls Club of America in member acquisition and retention